Diamondtrax flooring by Swisstrax is our most popular workshop and garage flooring where an attractive, non-slip, solid surface makes your surface desirable. Easy to install and remove, Diamondtrax garage flooring is the perfect choice to enhance the look of your home or business. They offer superior strength because, of the extra protection against anything that it may come across. With up to 70,000lb rollover weight and a compressive strength of 3120 psi, this floor tile can withstand anything.
Diamondtrax is one of 5 different styles of tiles that are available from Swisstrax. The color and design options for your flooring is endless. Being an industry standard, these tiles are low maintenance, they provide non-slip surfaces for many different floors.
The products designed by Swisstrax are great for basements, pool decks, patios and many other uses outside of garages. Furthermore, these products are etched to enhance the friction on the surface, and pearl blasted to make easier to clean.
- Tiles will not chip or break.
- The use of an underlay will soften the garage flooring.
- Clean up easier than concrete since it is pearl blasted.
- Easy to install.
- You can mix the Diamondtrax garage flooring tiles with Floortrax to create a combined floor where a Diamond Plate surface helps you, but some areas require a flat surface tile.
- Tiles are 100% portable.
- Chemical resistant as a result of protection to oil, gas, acid or solvents including Skydrol and Alkalis.
- Best Warranty in the business offering 15 full years, non-prorated with no hassles and restocking fees.
- Whether you encounter rain or shine, Swisstrax has a unique UV Stabilizer mixed into the material and the color pigments. This allows it to be highly fade resistant to the elements that nature brings.